Are you looking for a bright new future but need financial assistance to complete your study in Australia? Join the School of Chemical Engineering & Advanced Materials to work on a research project with ARC Grant Funded International Scholarships.
The Academic funding program is open to support a full-time domestic and international student who is commencing PhD program to research designing novel biomolecules for mineral processing in Australia.
User Review( votes)
The Faculty of Sciences, Engineering and Technology (SET) at the University of Adelaide is home to world-class research institutes and centres and internationally renowned academics at the cutting edge of research and discovery.
Why study at the University of Adelaide? Adelaide is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Its Faculty of SET is committed to delivering outstanding research that helps solve complex global problems and contributes to national priorities.
Application Deadline: Open until filled.
- University or Organization: University of Adelaide
- Department: School of Chemical Engineering & Advanced Materials
- Course Level: Doctor of Philosophy (PhD)
- Award: $28,854 per annum plus a $5,000 per annum supplementary award
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded for a postgraduate research degree in the Faculty of Sciences, Engineering and Technology (SET) at the Adelaide School of Chemical Engineering & Advanced Materials.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must be Australian citizens, permanent residents of Australia or international students who are accepted as candidates for a PhD degree at the University of Adelaide.
- Applicants with strong knowledge and experience in biotechnology, bioengineering, protein design or mineral processing, and chemical engineering will be considered favourably.
- Excellent students who hold a Bachelor of Bioengineering, Biotechnology, or a degree in Chemical Engineering would be suitable and encouraged to apply.
- Applicants with well-developed written and verbal communication skills will be considered favourably.
- Having experience in laboratory work (protein expression, purification, etc.) will be considered favourably
- Women and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people who meet the position requirements are strongly encouraged to apply.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must complete an expression of interest and email together with a copy of their CV and transcripts to [email protected]
- Once applicants’ initial eligibility assessment is approved, formally lodge an application for admission only via the Adelaide Graduate Centre ‘How to Apply’ link.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must ensure that they include all of the following documents:
- Completed Expression of Interest form
- Evidence of Australian or New Zealand citizenship, or Australian permanent resident status (if applicable)
- Academic transcripts
- Translations of non-English documentation
- Curriculum vitae (including publications, and past research experience)
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must visit admission requirements to learn about a research degree from the University of Adelaide.
- Language Requirement: International students seeking admission to the University’s coursework academic programs must meet minimum English language standards.
The University of Adelaide will provide the scholarship that will be for 3 years and has the following:
- A stipend of $28,854 (indexed annually) per annum plus a stipend of $5000 pa.
- Access to authorized travel and research project funds available
- Work alongside world-leading researchers in the ARC Centre of Excellence
- CaRST program: Free professional development to enhance your employability skills