Applications are open for the AINSE Residential Student Scholarship scheme. The purpose of the scheme is to support students who will need to stay at ANSTO facilities for a period averaging no less than 6 months per year.
The program is open for postgraduate students currently seeking PhD or Master by Research students undertaking research projects closely aligned with any of the strategic focus areas for ANSTO’s research programs: The Environment, Human Health, and Nuclear Fuel Cycle.
Nice offer to complete higher studies in Australia.
User Review( votes)
The Australian Institute of Nuclear Science and Engineering (AINSE) is an integral organization for enhancing Australia’s and New Zealand’s capabilities in nuclear science, engineering and related research fields by facilitating world-class research and education.
Why apply to this AINSE research program? Eligible students will be enrolled in a postgraduate research degree at an AINSE Member University and receive an RTP scholarship or equivalent.
Application Deadline: 15th April 2023, 11.59 pm AEST.
- University or Organization: Australian Institute of Nuclear Science and Engineering (AINSE Ltd.)
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate Research (PhD)
- Award: Up to $8,250 per annum + travel and accommodation allowance
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Domestic
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Australia
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded for the PhD program
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Eligible students will be enrolled in a postgraduate research degree at an AINSE Member University and receive an RTP scholarship or equivalent. The research project must require the use of ANSTO’s facilities and expertise for a minimum of 6 months per year on average
- Applicants must be Australian citizens and Australian permanent residents
- Applications are open for the future, commencing, and current students
- Opportunities may also exist for postgraduate students interested in contracted research and industrial engagement projects in the defence industry area, and for postgraduate students interested in fusion research that aligns with ANSTO and ITER activities.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the RSS Scholarship, applicants must contact their AINSE Councilor and establish a connection with an appropriate ANSTO co-supervisor on the instrument they will be using for their research. All applications must be submitted via the AINSE Portal.
- Supporting Documents: Entry requirements for postgraduate research programs can include: a previous degree or qualification, transcripts, English language proficiency requirements, and other program-specific requirements.
- Admission Requirements: NA
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have strong English language skills to academic success in their program and in their future careers.
The Australian Institute of Nuclear Science and Engineering (AINSE) will provide all the following: The RSS comprises a stipend valued at up to $8,250 plus travel and accommodation allowance.