Adelman Travel Group is awarding a $500 award through its Travel Agency Scholarship program.
The Adelman scholarship is essay-based and open to all US students who are enrolled full-time in any fields of study in an accredited school of the United States.
A fine chance to win a $500 award.
User Review( votes)
Adelman is a travel agency that has been around for over 30 years, specializing in corporate travel, expense management, and more.
Application Deadline: November 30, 2020.
- University or Organization: Adelman Travel Group
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Any
- Award: $500
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: US Citizen
- A grant can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: the United States
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The program is open to all majors
- Admissible Criteria: To be qualified, the applicants are required
- To be full time in school
- Must be 18 or older
- Must be a student attending a US college
- Minimum GPA of 2.5
- Must be able to deliver all identified documents such as proof of enrollment, college schedule and hours, essay, GPA and other information if appropriate and necessary.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must email Ms Paola with the following information:
- Write a 500-800 word essay explaining a travel experience either internationally, in a different country, or a different state that transformed you. Reflect on any perspectives gained, passions or skills nurtured, or how this experience has impacted your career decisions.
- Student’s name, address, phone number, and name of the college you’re attending.
- Supporting Documents: Proof of enrollment, acceptance letters and other information as needed must be provided to Adelman Travel if selected for this reward.
- Entry Requirements: When submitting the essay in your email, the essay file must be in .docx format. Only one essay submission per applicant.
- Language Requirement: English
- A $500 award will be awarded for the spring semester of 2021.
- This grant can use for only educational expenses, including tuition, books, rooming, and other appropriate costs.
- This prize will be posted to the school for student use.