If you are passionate about sports science, or an aspiring athlete, and wish to further your education in this discipline, then you should apply for this International Sports Scholarships program offered by Brunel University.
The scholarship program is awarded to motivated international students who want to commence undergraduate and postgraduate coursework in the field of sports science for the year 2022.
Great chance for international students.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1966, Brunel University London is ranked as the 93rd best university worldwide in the field of engineering and technology. It is a world-class university based in Uxbridge, West London and organized into three colleges and three major research institutes.
Why study at Brunel University London? The university is committed to excellence in learning and is in the top 20 universities for research. It has been the subject of controversy as its approach to higher education has been both market-driven and politically conservative.
Application Deadline: The last date to submit the entries to participate in the following grant is 20 August 2022.
- University or Organization: Brunel University London
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate & Postgraduate
- Award: Up to £3000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 3
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The Scholarship program is awarded in the field of sports.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Must be able to demonstrate sporting achievement at junior international level or equivalent and/or evidence a top 10 age ranking within their chosen sport.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the scholarship, candidates first have to take admission in the program. After receiving a conditional or unconditional offer to study at Brunel University London, students must have to complete and submit the scholarship application form.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit evidence of their sporting achievements and supporting information from their National Governing Body Performance Director/National Coach.
- Admission Requirements: For being admitted, students will need to meet the academic requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: Candidates from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
The scholarship includes the following benefits for the academic year 2020-2021:
- Cash award up to £3000 per academic year*
- Support Package benefits/products worth over £500
- Athlete-friendly accommodation on campus next to sports facilities**
- Sport Psychology support
- Free use of world-class sports facilities including Indoor Athletics Centre and Strength & Conditioning area.
- Free weekly physio sessions
- Free spa access
- Sport scholarship kit