Adidas is inviting applications for Internship in accounting department to study in Greece. Interns must have good problem solving skills, detail orientation and a high degree of accuracy. International students are eligible to apply for this internship programme. Interns must be fluent in English and local language.
Field of Internship: Internship is offered in accounting department.
Course Level: Internship
Internship Provider: Adidas
Internship can be taken in Athens, Greece
User Review( votes)
Eligibility: Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Good problem solving skills, detail orientation and a high degree of accuracy.
- Good time management and prioritization.
- Adaptable and flexible in a changing environment.
- Ability to work with crosses functional teams.
Requisite Education and Qualifications:
- Currently studying in a Technical Institution (this is a must)
- Advanced user of MsOffice – especially Excel.
- Fluent in English and local language.
Internship Open for International Students: International students are eligible to apply for this internship programme.
Is this paid internship? No, this is an unpaid programme.
Internship Description: At adidas, every day is a chance to flip the script. An invitation to take everything we know and re-invent it. Do it better. Never settling for good enough. Every day we get up, invent, adapt, improvise, find new ways to collaborate, and do the unexpected. We’re creators, makers and doers. Helping athletes make a difference, not just in their games, but in their lives and in their world. It’s an obsession.
Internship Duration: Numbers not given
How to Apply: The mode of application is online.
Internship Application Deadline: Contact Employer