The Newcastle University is offering a number of scholarships worth £2,000 for 2018 entry. Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate programme at the Faculty of Medical Sciences.
The Newcastle University is a public research university in Newcastle upon Tyne in the North-East of England. The university can trace its origins to a School of Medicine and Surgery (later the College of Medicine), established in 1834, and to the College of Physical Science (later renamed Armstrong College), founded in 1871.
If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
- Application Deadline: June 29, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the following courses: Pharmacy, Physiological Sciences, Pharmacology, Biomedical Sciences (Integrated Master’s), B Biomedical Genetics, Medical Science (Deferred Choice), Biomedical Genetics (Integrated Master’s), Biomedical Sciences, Biochemistry, Biochemistry (Integrated Master’s), Food and Human Nutrition, Food and Human Nutrition with Placement, Nutrition with Food Marketing, Nutrition with Food Marketing with Placement, Sport and Exercise Science, Psychology, Psychology and Nutrition, Psychology and Sport and Exercise Science and Psychology and Biology.
- Scholarship Award: The Faculty of Medical Sciences is offering a number of scholarships worth £2,000 for 2018 entry.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: International students (except UK or EU) are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants can only apply and be considered for a Faculty of Medical Sciences Undergraduate Excellence scholarship after they have been offered a place to study on their degree course and have been assessed as international for fees purposes. They must also be: Registered at Newcastle University for the 2018/19 academic year
Registered for one of the eligible courses
Wholly or partially self-financing
Defined as ‘international’ for fee purposes
Registered to study at Newcastle University city centre campus
Students new to the University and not those transferring or repeating courses
- English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
How to Apply:
Academic offer holders on an eligible course who have been assessed as international for fees purposes will be invited to apply for the Faculty of Medical Sciences International Masters Excellence Scholarship. Details of how to apply will be sent to students after their offer has been made.