Do you want to get higher education with some study funding? Then you are at the right place! Apply for the Admission Scholarships offered by the TED University.
Nice chance for students to get benefited in Turkey.
User Review( votes)
TED University is a young, dynamic university, located in Ankara, Turkey that was founded in 2012. It is a progressive academic institution which offers an integrated approach to higher education and a high-quality student-focused educational experience.
Why at TED University? The university aims to foster graduates, who are creative, critical-minded, self-confident and well-rounded. They provide opportunities for students to engage locally, and they seek to build a diverse community of socially responsible, globally-minded, lifelong learners.
Application Deadline: Open for 2020
- University or Organization: TED University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Full tuition or 75%, 50 %, 25% tuition fees
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Turkish citizens
- The award can be taken in Turkey
- Eligible Countries: Turkey
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Bachelor’s degree in education, arts, science, architecture, engineering.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must be Turkish citizens.
- Aspirants must have to enrol in the bachelor’s degree
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To empower with this educational award, students are needed to register in the undergraduate degree program at the university. After taking affirmation, you can achieve the program.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates have to submit the Photograph, Passport, High School Diploma, An official high school transcript displaying the scores of courses taken in the last year, Official copy of the exam/diploma/test results.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a high school certificate/diploma that has taken in Turkey, with a minimum average score of 70%.
- Language Requirement: Applicants need to be proficient in written and spoken the Turkish language.
The award will be distributed in the following manner:
- Full Tuition Waiver Scholarship: This support will provide the total cost of tuition and includes free accommodation at a dormitory just for Turkish students.
- 75%, 50 %, 25% Tuition Waiver Scholarships: These financial aid positions will provide the students with 75%, 50 %, 25% of the cost of tuition fees.