KIMEP University is offering a competitive lucrative scholarship opportunity to bright international students. The educational program has been made for the academic year of 2021-2022.
The tuition award scheme will be awarded in varies fields such as International Journalism, Economics, Public and Municipal Administration, and International Relations. It will provide 50% to 100% coverage of tuition fees.
Nice opportunity for international students to get funding assistance for graduate study in Kazakhstan.
User Review( vote)
KIMEP University is an outstanding higher education institution that always been committed to advance the education system of Kazakhstan through teaching, learning and community service. It is regarded oldest and the largest leading University located in Almaty, Kazakhstan.
Why at KIMEP University? The university provides an amazing range of 22 English-taught undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs in a variety of fields. It maintains the standing of being one of the best higher education institutes in Kazakhstan and filled with a vibrant and friendly environment. It also provides its students opportunities for exciting and unforgettable extracurricular activities.
Application Deadline: For the first intake, the deadline is June 17, 2020, and for second July 17, 2020.
- University or Organization: KIMEP University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Graduate
- Awards: 100% and 50% coverage of tuition
- Number of Awards: 6
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Kazakhstan
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Graduate courses in International Journalism, Economics, Public and Municipal Administration, and International Relations
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Must be an international student
- Must hold an offer to study at any level at the university
How to Apply
- How to Apply: All candidates can submit an application for financial aid at the time when they are applying for admission at this university.
- Supporting Documents: The following documents must be sent with the application:
- Excellent English Proficiency (IELTS 4.5 and above, TOEFL IBT 70 and above, KEPT 60 and above, etc.)
- 500-1000 word essay in English on the topic: “Challenges and opportunities for Central Asia in the 21st century: each program’s field of study”. Idea, content and English proficiency will be evaluated;
- Number of additional degree diplomas
- Work experience confirmed by official document (confirmation certificate from a workplace, employment record, etc.)
- A number of professional publications in academic journals and professional magazines, etc.
- Certificates for extracurricular achievements
- Results of state program exams are “pass/fail” option
- Admission Requirements: Entry requirements vary from course to course. Please go through this link to get detailed information.
- Language Requirement: To satisfy all the language requirements of the university, you must have equivalent to IELTS 6.0 or level B2.
Benefits: KIMEP University will award 2 scholarships with 100% and 4 scholarships with 50% for each program.