Highly skilled students have a great way to manage their finances for an undergraduate degree by applying for this Admission Scholarships. The programme is organized by Pusan National University.
The educational grant is open for international students who want to pursue their undergraduate degree programme at the university.
Grab the opportunity and get financial assistance in South Korea.
User Review( votes)
Located in Korea, Pusan National University (PNU), also called Busan National University, is one of ten Flagship Korean National Universities in South Korea. It is known as the second-best national university in South Korea. It is famous for its Engineering departments including Mechanical Engineering.
Why study at Pusan National University? PNU offers convergence and integrated elite education that is bringing down the walls between academic disciplines and creating new things in order to incubate creative intellectuals and has become the think-tank of Korea that creates the future society
Application Deadline: The application will open in September 2021
- University or Organization: Pusan National University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Full Tuition
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in South Korea
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject area.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must be an overseas citizen
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply, applicants must have to take admission in the undergraduate degree programme at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Attach the following:
- Certificate of Nationality (applicant & parents) and Certificate of Family Relationship
- Transcript of high school and certificate of (scheduled) high school graduation
- Certificate of TOPIK or Certificate of the Korean Language Program offered by PNU’s International Language Institute
- Certificate of Financial Support [USD18,000 or more]
- Portfolio (Free formatted pictures)
- Application form, StudyPlan&Personal Statement
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must be High-school graduate
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have the following:
- TOPIK Level 3 or higher language course at PNU’s Language Education Institute
- TOPIK Level 4: Field of Humanities and Social Sciences, School of Mechanical Engineering, School of Materials Science and Engineering, School of Chemical·Biomolecular and Environmental Engineering, Dept. of Electronics Engineering, Dept. of Industrial Engineering, Dept. of Naval Architecture and Ocean Engineering, Dept. of Design, Dept. of Clothing and Textiles, Dept. of Art Culture and Image
- TOPIK Level 5:of Nursing, Dept. of Business Administration
- TOPIK Level 6
Pusan National University will provide the full tuition fees for students to complete their education in South Korea.