If you are an international student applying to your study at the University of Toronto, you could be eligible for Admission Scholarships for the academic year 2020-2021.
At the University, There are over 4,400 undergraduate admission scholarships are available. High school students (including international candidates) are automatically considered for a variety of admission scholarships when they apply to the University.
Good opportunity for undergraduate students to get admission at the University of Toronto.
User Review( votes)
The University of Toronto is a public research university in Toronto, Ontario, Canada on the grounds that surround Queen’s Park. It is one of two members of the Association of American Universities outside the United States.
Why at the University of Toronto? Under the guidance of university researchers, you will develop the skills and reputation you need to launch into a lifelong path of intellectual discovery and professional success. And also create a positive change in society.
Application Deadline: April 15, 2020
University or Organization: University of Toronto
Course Level: High School, Undergraduate
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: Varies
Nationality: International Students
The award can be taken in Canada
Eligible Countries: International students are particularly welcome.
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The studentships are available for High School, Undergraduate programs are offered by the university.
Admissible Criteria: Applicants must be:
- All admitted students, including international students, are eligible to apply for admissions scholarships.
- Undergraduate and High school students are eligible to apply for this study program.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to apply for this admission program, applicants must be needed to take admission to this university before the deadline. After taking admission students are automatically considered for a variety of admission scholarships.
- Admission Requirements: When you are ready to prepare your application, you will need to check out the admission requirements page.
- Language Requirements: English is the language of instruction and examination at U of T, and success in our degree programs requires a high level of English language proficiency.
Benefits: The University of Toronto offers admission scholarships based on merit and/ or financial need. U of T also offers awards on the basis of criteria such as financial need, academic merit, Indigenous background, first-generation students, demonstrated leadership, etc.