Adobe Research is pleased to invite applications to the inaugural Adobe Research Women-in-Technology funding for the year 2019. Applicants of all nationalities are eligible to apply for these endowments.
Up to ten recipients will be selected from applicants of any nationality who are studying computer science. Applicants must be female student currently enrolled as an undergraduate student at a university.
User Review( votes)
The Adobe Research Women-in-Technology Scholarship recognizes outstanding undergraduate female students anywhere in the world who are studying computer science.
The aim of The grant is to bring more gender diversity to the technology industry and creating the best products is bringing a diverse group of people together.
- Application Deadline: September 28, 2018
- Course Level: The studentships are available for pursuing undergraduate degree programme.
- Study Subject: This scholarship is available in the field of computer science.
- Award: The Adobe Research Women-in-Technology award includes:
- A $10,000 award paid once.
- A Creative Cloud subscription membership for one year.
- An Adobe Research mentor.
- An opportunity to interview for an internship at Adobe.
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: All nationalities
- The award can be taken in Abroad
- Eligible Countries: Applicants of all nationalities are eligible to apply for these endowments.
- Entrance Requirements: In order to be eligible for the 2019 Adobe Research Women-in-Technology Scholarship, applicants must meet all of the following criteria:
- Be a female student currently enrolled as an undergraduate or masters student at a university for the 2018-2019 academic year.
- Intend to be enrolled as a full-time undergraduate or masters student at a university for the 2019-2020 academic year.
- Be majoring in computer science, computer engineering, or a closely related technical field.
- Maintain a strong academic record
- Not have a close relative working for Adobe Research.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
How to Apply: Applications must include:
- A resume
- Academic transcripts from your current and/or past institution
- Three references (our online application system will request letters from your references via email)
- Answers to up to four essay questions, which will be available when we start accepting applications
- An optional 60-second video or multimedia submission describing your dream career.