Malmö University is offering 10 to 20 scholarships for international students to help cover tuition fees. Scholarships are available to citizens of a country outside the European Economic Area/Switzerland.
These scholarships are awarded to highly qualified students enrolled in master’s degree study programs. In order to undertake a program of study here at the university, applicants will need to demonstrate a suitable level of English proficiency.
Nice offer to study in Sweden.
User Review( votes)
Malmö University was founded in 1998 and is a young, modern, and international university. It has about 24,400 students and offers undergraduate and postgraduate education.
Why study at Malmö University? Its mission is to be an active hub for research, education, and innovation that benefit a global society.
Application Deadline: 16 January 2023.
- University or Organization: Malmo University
- Department: All
- Course Level: Master’s degree
- Award: Tuition-Fee Discount
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Varies
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Sweden
- Eligible Countries: Students who are citizens of a country outside the European Economic Area/Switzerland are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- The scholarship is open to international students to help cover tuition fees. The Malmö University Master’s Scholarship (MUMS) is for students who:
- are citizens of a country outside the European Economic Area/Switzerland and are obliged to pay tuition fees for studies in Sweden,
- have applied for an English-taught master’s program at Malmö University through www.universityadmissions.se, and
- have ranked a program at Malmö University as first priority in their application for studies.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Before starting the process to apply for the scholarship, applicants must apply for admission to a Master’s Programme at Malmö Univesity
- Supporting Documents: The three required documents should be attached to an email and sent to scholarships-at-mah.se.
- Admission Requirements: Students apply to Malmo University online through the national website universityadmissions.se. There is no paper application form available, and it is not possible to apply directly to Malmö University.
- Language Requirements: Malmö University requires the equivalent of English course B/6 from a Swedish secondary school for admission to master’s studies. Depending on educational background, students may be required to submit a TOEFL, IELTS or Cambridge certificate.
- In order to undertake a program of study here at the University, you will need to demonstrate a suitable level of English proficiency.
Malmö University offers a limited number of scholarships that cover the entire tuition fee to highly talented students.