Malmö University is offering 10 to 20 scholarships for international students to help cover tuition fees. The studentships are available to citizens of a country outside the European Economic Area/Switzerland. These opportunities are awarded to highly qualified students enrolled in master degree study programmes.
Malmö University was founded in 1998 and is a young, modern and international university. It has about 24,400 students and offers undergraduate and postgraduate education.
User Review( votes)
Malmö University’s mission is to be an active hub for research, education and innovation that benefit a global society.
In order to undertake a programme of study here at the University, applicants will need to demonstrate that a suitable level of English proficiency.
Course Level: Awards are available for master’s studies.
Study Subject: The studentships are tenable in all subject areas.
Award: Malmö University offers a limited Number of Awards that cover the entire tuition fee to highly talented students.
The award can be taken in Sweden
Eligibility: The grant is open to international students to help cover tuition fees. The Malmö University Master’s Scholarship (MUMS) is for students who:
- are citizens of a country outside the European Economic Area/Switzerland and are obliged to pay tuition fees for studies in Sweden,
- have applied for an English-taught master’s programme at Malmö University through www.universityadmissions.se, and
- have ranked a programme at Malmö University as first priority in their application for studies.
Nationality: Students who are citizens of a country outside the European Economic Area/Switzerland are eligible to apply for these endowments.
College Admission Requirement: Entrance Requirement: Students apply to Malmo University online through the national website universityadmissions.se. There is no paper application form available and it is not possible to apply directly to Malmö University.
Test Requirement: In order to undertake a programme of study here at the University, you will need to demonstrate that a suitable level of English proficiency.
English Language Requirement: Malmö University requires the equivalent of English course B/6 from Swedish secondary school for admission to master’s studies. Depending on educational background, students may be required to submit a TOEFL, IELTS or Cambridge certificate.
How to Apply: The three required documents should be attached to an email and sent to scholarships-at-mah.se.
- Step 1: Apply for admission to a Master’s Programme at Malmö Univesity (application deadline on January 16, 2017)
- Step 2: Apply for a Swedish Institute scholarship (application deadline on January 16, 2017)
- Step 3: Get admitted (first notification on March 24, second notification on April 21)
- Step 4: Apply for a MUMS (invitations to apply sent out on April 21, application deadline on April 28)
- Step 5: Commence preparations for moving to and studying at Malmö!
Application Deadline: The application deadline is January 16, 2017.