The University of Texas at Dallas wants to encourage students to pursue higher education to help them develop their intellectual and moral virtues. To ensure financial barriers don’t hold them back, the University of Texas at Dallas has established the AES Awards for the ongoing academic year 2022-2023.
The award has been established to cover the tuition fee and mandatory costs incurred by the selected applicants. Undergraduate or graduate-level domestic and international students can apply for this award.
Great offer for applicants in the USA.
User Review( vote)
The University of Texas at Dallas is a public research university in Richardson, Texas. The University of Texas Dallas is one of the top Public universities in Richardson, United States, ranked at the 477th position in QS Global World Rankings 2022.
Why choose to study at the University of Texas at Dallas? UT Dallas produces graduates prepared for life, work, and leadership. It has designed advanced educational and research programs to transform ideas into actions that benefit the citizens of Texas. It is very dedicated to pursuing wisdom, truth, and virtue as the proper and primary ends of education.
Application Deadline: Students must apply by the regular decision deadline, i.e., 1st May 2022.
- University or Organization: University of Texas at Dallas
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: Home country national and other international students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can undertake any degree programme, undergraduate graduate, offered at UT Dallas.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be enrolled in any programme of choice at UT Dallas.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must make their admission applications via ApplyTexas or Common Application. All international students will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Official attested photocopies or certified copies of all high school transcripts
- Mark sheets or examination certificates showing the completion of 9th–12th-grade graduation equivalent with grades/marks earned
- Official copy of final examinations taken at the end of the secondary school program
- Official college transcripts for dual credit courses
- Official AP test scores
- Essay Topic A, B, or C on the ApplyTexas application
- Letters of recommendation
- Admission Requirements: Students must provide all necessary documents and have good academic standing.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 80
- PTE – 67
- ELS – 112
- TOEFL PBT – 550
- IELTS – 6.5
- Duolingo –105
Students that will win this award will be provided some of the costs of UT Dallas tuition and mandatory fees.