Applicants who are planning to be registered as full-time graduate students at UBC for September 2022 are eligible to apply for the Affiliated Fellowships Master’s Program. The program is sponsored by the Faculty of Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies at the University of British Columbia.
At the University, there are approximately 50 Affiliated Fellowships available for each year. The study award is open for meritorious students for full-time study and/or research leading to a graduate degree at the university.
Golden chance to study at University of British Columbia.
User Review( votes)
The University of British Columbia, commonly referred to as UBC, is a public research university with campuses and facilities in British Columbia, Canada. UBC continues to support international pupils through a variety of in-program and awards.
Why study at the University of British Columbia? The university is a global center for research and teaching, which is consistently ranked among the top 20 public universities in the world.
Application Deadline: The applications for this grant will be accepted only through December 1, 2021.
University or Organization: University of British Columbia
Course Level: Graduate Degree
Awards: $175 to $16,000
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: International Students
The program can be taken in Canada
Eligible Countries: Graduate Degree opens for international students.
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded to study in any Graduate Degree offered by the University.
Admissible Criteria: Applicants must meet all eligibility requirements.
- Students with a minimum first-class standing in each of the last two years of full-time study are eligible to apply.
- GPA is calculated using all courses taken in a given year.
- All students regardless of citizenship are eligible to apply.
How to Apply
- How to apply: To participate, the applicants need to take admission to the university. After taking admission applicants need to submit an application form and instructions, reference form.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for the program applicants must have a previous degree.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the Transcript and/or grade information.
- Language Requirement: English is the primary language of instruction at UBC. All prospective students are required to demonstrate a minimum level of English before they’re admitted.
Benefits: Fellowship values range from $175 to $16,000.