Applications are invited for AFoCo Landmark Graduate program to support higher education in the field of forestry in the Republic of Korea (ROK)). The program is funded by the Asian Forest Cooperation Organization.
The annual amount provided to a grantee shall be up to US$22,500. The applicant must be a citizen of one of the ten (10) AFoCo Member Countries.
Great opportunity for international students
User Review( vote)
An establishment in 2009, the Asian Forest Cooperation Organization is an intergovernmental organization in Asia. The ASEAN-ROK Forest Cooperation successfully completed its effective period by 4 August 2016 and the transition phase towards AFoCO began.
Application Deadline: Closed for 2020
Candidate must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- The Landmark program is a nomination-based scholarship, which accepts high-calibre applicants who have been nominated by Focal Officials of participating countries of the Program.
- Applicants must be citizens of any of the ten (10) ASEAN Member Countries participating in the Landmark program: Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, Lao PDR, Indonesia, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, and Viet Nam.
- Applicants should have an outstanding academic background and relevant work experience.
- Applicants must possess excellent oral and written skills in English.
- Master’s degree applicants must hold a Bachelor’s degree or a degree that is equivalent to or higher than a Bachelor’s degree.
- Doctoral degree applicants must hold a Master’s degree or a degree that is equivalent to or higher than a Master’s degree.
How to Apply
Applicants can submit the Application Form via email. The recommendation letter by the Governing Council (Annex-2) must be sent to the AFoCo Secretariat directly via e-mail. Documents must be written in English or accompanied by a complete English translation authenticated by the issuing institution or notarized by a notary’s office.
Benefits: The scholar will receive the amount worth up to US$22,50.