If you are an African student and want to fulfil your dream of studying at the University of Nottingham, then apply for the Africa Postgraduate Excellence Award.
The award is available to high-achieving international students who have received an offer to study a full-time master’s course at the university for the session 2023/2024.
African students have a great opportunity to get fund for the masters study.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1881, the University of Nottingham is a public research university that provides an outstanding student experience and an exceptional research-led education. There are many facilities are offered by the University for the students.
Why study at the University of Nottingham? Students will get plenty of support at this university, and a chance to experience a great student lifestyle. Here they can develop a range of desirable skills that are necessary to be part of today’s global workforce.
Application Deadline: The last date to submit the entries to participate in the following grant is May 17, 2023
- University: University of Nottingham
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Awards: £4,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: Africa
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate degree in all discipline
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Be a national of (or permanently domiciled in) Africa
- Be classed as an overseas student for fee purposes
- Hold an offer to start a full-time master (including MRes) in any subject area at the University of Nottingham UK in September 2023
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the grant, applicants must need to take admission in a postgraduate degree at the university. Thereafter, they should apply through the online portal.
- Supporting Documents: You must submit transcripts, a letter of recommendation, qualification certificates, an essay (if require), and English certification.
- Admission Requirements: For qualifications from outside the UK, check out the information about entry requirements by country.
- Language Requirement: If you are an international student, you should also check the information about the English language requirements.
The University of Nottingham will provide a contribution of between £4,000 to £8,000 towards full-time masters tuition fees for high-achieving international students who live in Africa.