Complete your studies with a scholarship. Here, the University of Dundee is offering the Africa Postgraduate Awards in the United Kingdom.
The study program is open for talented students from Africa who wish to undertake postgraduate studies in the relevant subjects at the university.
Beneficial offer for students in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The University of Dundee was founded in 1881 as a public research university in the United Kingdom. The university’s mission is to create, share, and use knowledge to improve people’s lives locally and globally.
Why study at the University of Dundee? Students at the University of Dundee benefit from exceptional instruction in all of their degrees and courses. In addition to the exceptional teaching faculty, students have access to world-class amenities such as a state-of-the-art library, substantial IT facilities, and campus Wi-Fi.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: University of Dundee
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Awards: £5,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International students
- The program can be taken in the UK
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Africa
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Available for a master’s degree program in the field of Anatomy / Forensic Anthropology / Forensic and Medical Art, Architecture and Urban Planning, Art and Design, Biological/Biomedical Sciences, Biomedical Engineering / Medical Imaging, Business (Accountancy / Economics / Finance / International Business), Civil Engineering / Structural Engineering, Computing / Applied Computing / Data Science / Data Engineering, Education, Electronic Engineering, Energy Petroleum and Mineral Law and Policy, English, Geography / Environmental Science, History, Law, Mathematics, Mechanical Engineering / Industrial Engineering, Nursing and Health Sciences, Philosophy, Physics, Politics, and International Relations, Psychology, Social Work
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, must meet the eligibility criteria:
- Be studying a full-time, 180 credit postgraduate taught programme over the course of 1 year. If you are studying a 2-year full-time programme, you may be eligible for the awards in both years.
- Be domiciled in Africa.
- Have International fee status.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: There is no separate application process for the award; the university will let the student know whether they are eligible or not for the grant in the acceptance letter from the university of a master’s degree.
- Supporting Documents: Right now, no supporting documents are asked by the university.
- Admission Requirements: It is expected that all interested candidates must hold an undergraduate degree for studying the postgraduate degree program at the university.
- Language Requirement: At the time of application, you will be asked to demonstrate proficiency in the English language through the IELTS or TOEFL test.
The educational award has a value of £5,000 and will be granted as the tuition fee reduction.