To encourage the education of students in South Africa, St. John’s College is providing Music Scholarships for the academic year 2021-2022.
There are limited awards available for students who want to apply for the senior-secondary programme at the college.
St John’s College is an Independent Anglican day and boarding Boys’ School situated in Houghton Estate, Johannesburg, in the Gauteng province. It was founded in 1898 and comprised five schools: College, Preparatory, Pre-Preparatory, and the Bridge Nursery, as well as a co-educational Sixth Form.
Why study at St. John’s College? St John’s numbers among South Africa’s pre-eminent schools, with a reputation for excellence extending well beyond the country’s borders. Based in Houghton, Johannesburg, St John’s follows the rich traditions of the Anglican Church.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: St. John’s College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Senior-secondary
- Award: Up to 50% tuition fees
- Number of Awards: Limited
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: South Africa
- The award can be taken in South Africa
- Eligible Countries: South Africa
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants must be South-African students
- Aspirants must have to be admitted to the college.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply, students must enroll in the senior secondary programme at the college. After that, you can apply for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Attach the academic transcripts of all the previous schools attended and a copy of the national id card.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must have a prior degree certificate with excellent grades.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have to be proficient in written and spoken English language.
St. John’s College will provide upto 50% tuition fees for students in South Africa.