University of Essex is delighted to offer Africa programme for 2020/21 entry. The studentships are open to self-funding African applicants to pursue postgraduate studies.
Applicants will receive up to £4,000, paid as a discount on their tuition fee. The aim of The grant is to enable and encourage academically able students from any nationality.
wonderful study program for African students.
User Review( votes)
The University of Essex is a British public research university in Colchester, Essex. It was established in 1963 and received its Royal Charter in 1965.The award is available to full-time students and also to part-time and modular students on a pro rata basis.
- Application Deadline: September 18, 2020
- Course Level: Eligible courses are those which are full-time taught Masters Courses leading to MA, MSc, LLM, MFA and MRes degrees. The Essex MBA is excluded.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded in any of the courses offered by the university.
- Awards: £4,000
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: African students
- The award can be taken in UK
- Eligible Countries: African students (Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Ivory Coast, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Republic of the Congo, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Western Sahara, Zambia and Zimbabwe) are eligible to apply for this application programme.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet all of the following conditions.
- be classified as an international student for fee purposes
- be a national of an African nation (defined as a member state of the African Union) and ordinarily resident in an African nation
- be entirely self-funding your studies
- be a graduate of any African country, or any of the countries specified above
- be applying for a full-time Masters course starting in 2020/21 (excluding MBA)
- meet the academic criteria in the table above
- English Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
- How to Apply: For applying to this education award, aspirants are needed to be enrolled in undergraduate degree coursework at the university. After being registered, claimants will automatically be considered for this award.
- Supporting Documents: You must have to attach the personal statement, letter of motivation and curriculum vitae.
- Admission Requirements: For being admitted in the undergraduate degree, seekers are required to hold their high school degree certificates and all the academic qualifications certificates.
- Language Requirement: For gaining the advantage of this bursary, entrants are required to have a good level of English language to study
If applicants are an international student from an African nation and are self-funding your postgraduate studies, you could be eligible for a scholarship of £4,000, paid as a discount on your tuition fee.