The University of Dundee is inviting female applicants from Liberia, Nigeria and Ghana to apply for Gbowee Peace Foundation Africa Scholarship. These awards will be given to students who are undertaking a one year taught master programme in the academic year 2019.
The aim of The grant is to enable and encourage academically able students from any nationality.
User Review( votes)
The University of Dundee is a public research university based in the city and Royal burgh of Dundee on the east coast of the central Lowlands of Scotland.
Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
- Application Deadline: November 17, 2018
- Course Level: The studentships are available for pursuing a postgraduate programme.
- Study Subject: award is awarded in Anatomy / Forensic Anthropology / Forensic and Medical Art, Architecture and Urban Planning, Biomedical Engineering, Business (Accountancy / Economics / Finance / International Business), Computing, Energy Petroleum and Mineral Law and Policy, Geography / Environmental Science, Law, Mechanical Engineering, Nursing and Health Sciences, Politics and International Relations.
- Award: Up to a total of £20,000 will be awarded.
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: Africa
- The award can be taken in UK
- Eligible Countries: The applicant must be a Liberian, Nigerian, Ghanaian country national citizen
- Entrance Requirements: To be eligible to apply for the Gbowee Peace Foundation Africa scholarship, you must meet the following criteria:
- Hold an academic offer of entry to the University of Dundee for January 2019 entry
- You must be a Liberian, Nigerian, Ghanaian country national citizen
- You must be permanently resident in Liberia, Nigeria or Ghana at the time of your application
- Available to female applicants only
- English Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
How to Apply: You must first assess your eligibility against the criteria above. You can then download and complete the Gbowee Peace Foundation Africa application Form and return by the deadline to contactus-at-dundee.ac.uk using ‘Gbowee application’ as your subject. With your application form, you must also submit documentation to support your citizenship and permanent residence.
Please ensure you include your Applicant ID number in all communications, as we cannot accept applications for this application if you have not yet been made an offer of entry to the University of Dundee.
A reminder that the closing date for all applications is 17th November 2018, applications after this date cannot be considered or amended.