China Pharmaceutical University offers 37 master’s degree programs and 24 doctoral programs for the academic year 2017-2018. Non-Chinese nationals are eligible to apply for these educations.
The program aims to offer support in building international high-level universities and promote Chinese higher education brand.
Marvelous Scholarship for International Students.
User Review( votes)
China Pharmaceutical University, situated in the historical and cultural city of Nanjing, is one of the “211 projects” key universities affiliated to the Ministry of Education of China. It has been known for its long history and its leadership role in China’s pharmaceutical academic field.
The University was founded in 1936 as China’s first independent four-year National College of Pharmacy and the first public institution for higher pharmaceutical education in China.
The following criteria must be meet in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Applicants must be non-Chinese nationals and in good health.
- These are available for pursuing Master and doctoral degree program.
- These are awarded in various fields of study offered by the university.
- Applicants are not studying in Chinese universities.
- Education background and age limit:
– Applicants for master’s degree studies must have a bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35;
- – Applicants for Doctoral degree studies must have a master’s degree and be under the age of 40.
- Applicants should have a competitive academic record.
- Applicants should have strong scientific research ability.
- Non-Chinese nationals are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The mode of application is online. The applicants must fill in and provide the following materials truly and correctly (in duplicate). Application Form for Chinese Government (print and sign the form after submitting an application online)
- Supporting Documents: To apply, students must be ready to submit the notarized photocopy highest diploma and transcripts, study or research proposal, Two letters of recommendation, Published academic papers or other academic achievements, Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form, Photocopy of the passport.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for the program applicants must have a previous degree.
- Language Requirement: Applicants have to provide Chinese Language test report (HSK) for Chinese-taught programs and English language test report e.g. IELTS or TOEFL for English-taught programs.
Coverage of the scholarship:
- Tuition waiver
- Accommodation: free university dormitory; CPU will accommodate study students in a university dormitory (usually twin room)
- Stipend: master’s students: CNY 3,000 per month; doctoral students: CNY 3,500 per month.
Within the study duration, registered free study students will receive a stipend from their CPU month by month.
Students registering before the 15th of the month (the 15th included) will receive a full stipend of that month. Those who register after the 15th of the month will receive half stipend of that month.
If a registered student stays out of China for more than 15 days (school holidays excluded), his stipend will be stopped during his leaving.
Graduating students will receive stipend until half a month after the graduation date
- Medical insurance
Application Deadline: Closed