If you want to advance your career, you can apply for the African, Asian, and Middle Eastern Undergraduate or Graduate Scholarship to study in the USA at the Marconi International University for the academic year 2022-2023.
All international students identified as from Africa, Asia, or the Middle East are exclusively offered this scholarship. To be eligible, students must have successfully graduated from a recognized higher education institution (high school or university) in Africa, Asia, or the Middle East only. Partial tuition fee support of up to 50% will be awarded.
This support will help you pursue an undergraduate and graduate degree by providing you with a 50% tuition fee at Marconi International University.
User Review( votes)
Marconi International University (MIU) is an American university based in Miami, Florida, dedicated to innovation in new methodologies and technologies for learning and advanced research at an international level.
Why choose to study at the Marconi International University? Marconi International University offers official undergraduate and graduate university courses in both online and face-to-face methods. MIU’s mission is to provide innovative and affordable high-quality degree programs and learning opportunities
Application Deadline: Scholarship application is open. However, students must observe program-specific application deadlines, if any.
- University or Organization: Marconi International University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or graduate degree
- Award: 50% Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Students from Africa, Asia, or the Middle East are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate or graduate programmes offered at MIU can be applied for this award.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have successfully graduated from a recognized higher education institution (high school or university) in Africa, Asia, or the Middle East.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students are required to make an admission application in order to qualify to be considered for the scholarship. Students will be considered based on their admission applications.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- an original or certified sealed copy of their transcripts obtained from the African, Asian, or Middle Eastern institution
- The transcripts that must be accompanied by an official credential evaluation completed and submitted to the university by a recognized evaluation service.
- Updated CV
- Passport copy
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must either have a high school diploma/transcripts translated in English or a bachelor’s degree/transcripts translated in English.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.0
- TOEFL IBT – 61
- TOEFL PBT – 57
- PTE – 53
- Duolingo – 95
- MET – 4
The university will provide the selected students 50% of the tuition cost of the undertaken undergraduate or graduate study programmes applied for at MIU.