Do you need financial help to achieve your international education goals? Then, you can apply for the Blockchain in Business and Society Scholarships at the Queen Mary University of London in the UK. Applications for the academic year 2022-2023 are now open.
This funding scheme has been made available to students who apply for and enroll on an MSc Blockchain in Business and Society taught in the School of Business and Management of QMUL. Two international students will be awarded this £15,000 scholarship.
Great opportunity to get financial assistance in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The Queen Mary University of London is a public research university in London, England, and a constituent college of the federal University of London. It is ranked 110th in Best Global Universities.
Why choose to study at the Queen Mary University of London? QMUL facilitates world-class research through curating unique and distinctive collections, supporting the production and dissemination of scholarly literature, and participating in the provision of the skills and spaces required for independent research.
Application Deadline: The application is open for the academic session 2022/2023.
- University or Organization: Queen Mary University of London
- Department: School of Business and Management
- Course Level: Masters degree
- Award: £15,000
- Number of Awards: 2
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: Students of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: MSc Blockchain in Business and Society programme at QMUL is eligible to apply for this award.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have been confirmed as ‘Overseas‡ by Queen Mary and must remain ‘Overseas‡ throughout the programme.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applications at QMUL are accepted via its online application portal. All eligible students will automatically be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Degree transcripts
- Referee details
- Statement of purpose
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have achieved, or be on track to achieve, a UK 2:1 degree (Upper Second) or an overseas equivalent degree.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 7.0
- TOEFL IBT – 100
- PTE – 68
- C1/C2 – 185
- Trinity ISE – III
The successfully selected two students will be provided £15,000 to support the cost of the MSc study undertaken at QMUL.