Students from all over the world are invited to apply for the Afton B. Tew International Student Scholarships offered by Utah State University.
Admirable offer to get $1000 award to support the undergraduate study.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1888, Utah State University is a public land-grant research university in the US. It offers programs in liberal arts, engineering, business, economics, natural resource sciences, as well as nationally ranked elementary & secondary education programs.
Why study at Utah State University? The mission of the university is to be one of the nation’s premier student-centred land-grant universities by fostering the principle that academics come first, by cultivating the diversity of thought and culture, and by serving the public through learning, discovery, and engagement.
Application Deadline: March 01
- University: Utah State University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $1,000
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the US
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from all over the globe
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject stream
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, applicants have to take admission in the bachelor’s degree coursework at the university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For being a part of the program, students have to enrol in an undergraduate degree program at the university.
- Supporting Documents: The university may ask you for a copy of passport, proof of financial support, official transcripts showing class grades in all years of high school, and e-mail it to the International Admissions Office of Global Engagement Utah State University,9545 Old Main Hill Logan, UT U.S.A.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a minimum GPA of 3.90.
- Language Requirement: The English language requirement may be satisfied by submitting official scores in several ways below:
- TOEFL – 71
- IELTS – 6.0
- USU’s Intensive English Language Institute’s placement exam – 146
- Other English language requirements of the university
Benefits: Each successful scholar will receive an amount of $1,000 to the successful candidates.