With the motive of funding student’s education in Australia, the University of Queensland is providing the UQ Future Students Undergraduate Scholarship for High Achievers – Vietnam.
Pleasing offer for Vietnam students to get a $10,000 undergraduate study fund in Australia.
User Review( votes)
The University of Queensland was established in 1909 and it is the fifth oldest public research university. It offers associate, bachelor, master, doctoral, and higher doctorate degrees for international students.
Why at the University of Queensland? They offer you an education that answers life’s biggest questions. It will provide endless opportunities for students that will equip you for future success – locally and globally, today and tomorrow.
Application Deadline: November 30, 2019
- University: University of Queensland
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $10,000
- Number of Awards: Two
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from Vietnam
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Pursuing a bachelor degree in any subject stream offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, you must:
- have completed high school qualifications at an accepted Vietnam Gifted High School
- have applied to UQ to undertake undergraduate studies in a non-quota program and have either accepted or received an unconditional offer to commence in Semester 1, 2020.
- be an international student and holder of an Australian student visa for the duration of the study period.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students are obliged to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university. After being enrolled, you will be automatically considered for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach your academic transcripts of all the previous school attended.
- Admission Requirements: To meet the minimum entry requirements for an undergraduate program at UQ, you need to:
- complete Queensland Year 12 (or equivalent qualification)
- achieve the program’s minimum entry score
- satisfy the program’s subject prerequisites (if applicable)
- high school qualifications with a minimum grade of 9.0
- Other admission requirements of the university
- Language Requirement: Candidates have to accomplish the English language requirements of the university
Benefits: The University of Queensland will provide the amount of $10,000 accredited towards a reduction in tuition fees for the students.