If you are a UK or EU student and searching for financial assistance, then you have an excellent opportunity to apply for the Agile Business Consortium Scholarships offered by Northumbria University in the UK.
The purpose of this program is to help three exceptional project management students on their journey at Northumbria. The studentship is available for the academic year 2020-2021.
Nice opportunity for UK and EU students
User Review( votes)
Established in 1880, Northumbria University is a research university that offers undergraduate and postgraduate programs in various subject areas. It has two large campuses and three colleges. It provides full-time or part-time programmes, from a range of Business, Computing, Cyber, Project Management and Technology-focused.
Why study at Northumbria University? Northumbria University is continuously exploring and practising innovative approaches to promote student retention and employment. It provides high-quality teaching, learning environment for the students.
Application Deadline: July 24, 2020
- University or Organization: Northumbria University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: £1,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: UK and EU students
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: UK and EU students are eligible to apply for the grant.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Masters degree in project management
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for the opportunity , students must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- The applicant needs to apply for the full-time MSc Project Management programme to begin in January 2020 at Northumbria University.
- Candidates are required to complete their bachelor degree program.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the bursary, students are needed to take admission in the master’s degree coursework at Northumbria University. After taking affirmation, candidates can submit the online award application form.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must have to submit a transcript, photographs, letter of recommendation, a resume, and all the previous necessary mark-sheets.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants need to check the entry requirements page of the university.
- Language Requirement: The University usually requires you to have a University recognized English language tests such as IELTS, PTE Academic or equivalent.
Benefits: The University will provide the amount worth up to £1,000 for your study.