Having a desire to complete your higher studies at the UK’s best university? Good News! De Montfort University Leicester is now providing you with an opportunity to apply for the Fully-Funded PhD Positionsin the UK.
The fund is established to encourage those talented candidates who are interested to study the PhD degree coursework at the university in session 2020-2021. The studentship is open for both UK and international students.
Excellent opportunity for the international students
User Review( votes)
As a public research university, De Montfort University offers undergraduate, postgraduate and PhD degree in several fields. It provides resources that support student’s development or studies and helping them to succeed. It was ranked 94th in the UK for the Guardian rankings of 2018.
Why at study at the De Montfort University? The university provides a wholesome training program to equip the students with the skills required to impress recruiters. It gives them candidates unprecedented opportunities for gaining a world-class qualification.
Application Deadline: March 09, 2020
- University or Organization: De Montfort University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Fully funded
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: UK & International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: UK and international students are eligible to apply for this application
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD research in art, design and humanities, business and law, computing, engineering and media studies, health and life science.
- Admissible Criteria: To take part in this educational program, candidates are recommended to demonstrate sufficient prior research experience and capability.
- Aspirants are also needed to hold a bachelor’s degree or master degree.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to apply for this application , then you are needed to take admission in the PhD degree coursework at De Montfort University. After enrolling, seekers can download and complete the award application form. Completed application forms should be sent to [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: Applicants are required to submit a CV attachment and details of the proposed research project and how it maps onto DMU areas of research excellence.
- Admission Requirements: For entry, claimants are suggested to check the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: For studying at the university, candidates are demanded to meet the minimum English language requirements of the university.
Benefits: Each successful scholar will get a stipend of £15,009 per annum.