The Agris Mundus Masters course objectives are to train students to cope with the current global/international concerns in agriculture and rural development.
Graduates will be qualified to identify and critically analyze key factors shaping the development of crops, forests and animals production, the management of research and rural development projects and finally, the sustainable use of natural resources and the environment.
A fine educational program to get a masters degree
User Review( votes)
They will be trained to formulate and provide effective and appropriate responses to complex agriculture and natural resources related issues.
Study Subject: Agricultural Development and Management of Natural Resources
Employer: Erasmus Mundus
How to Apply
The registration of candidates is done online only(no hard copy application). Be ready and prepare the documents you will have to upload!
- Select the track you intend to choose. Track themes . 2 choices will be registered, by priority order;
- Carefully read the instructions for the admission procedures;
- Prepare the documents that you will need to upload :
- A copy of your academic degrees such as your BSc or BA, with an official seal;
- if not in English, French, Spanish or Italian, a certified translation of the diploma;
- A copy of the transcripts for at least the last two years of studies proving your excellent results;
- A copy of your passport showing date, place of issue, date of expiration and personal details; ID card is allowed for EU students
- A Curriculum-vitae following the Standard European Format only. Prepare it from now!
- Motivation letter: Handwritten and signed explanation of your own composition stating why you would like to attend the above-mentioned master’s program and how this program will help you in your work and career (2 pages)
Scholarship Application Deadline: Check back next year