The new AGRTP-International opportunities are now available to postgraduate researchers from overseas* with exceptional promise on the basis of academic merit and research potential.
CSU is committed to excellence in research, to identifying and supporting areas and projects which allow the University to undertake internationally competitive research and research training.
User Review( votes)
- Applications Deadline: September 7, 2018
- Course Level: The studentships are available to pursue postgraduate research programme.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded to learn any of the subjects offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award:
- Stipend Full-Time: $27,596 per annum, payable in fortnightly instalments to a nominated Australian bank account.
- Tuition Fees: AGRTP-International scholarship candidates are exempt from fees for a period equivalent to three years (six sessions) for PhD/Research Doctorate OR two years (four sessions) for Research Masters at the full-time study.
- Operating Funds: Scholarship recipients are allocated an allowance per session of enrolment to assist with the reimbursement of costs associated with the candidate’s research.
- Relocation Allowance: Scholarship recipients may be eligible to receive a relocation allowance for the cost of relocating themselves, their spouse, and dependants to a CSU campus, to a maximum of AUD $5,000.
- Health insurance: All International students studying in Australia are required to purchase and maintain Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC). An AGRTP-International covers the cost of a standard OSHC policy for the candidate and their dependents for three (3) years (full-time equivalent).
- Nationality: award is available for international students.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: award is available for international students.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
AGRTP-International opportunities are generally for full-time study towards higher degrees by research. These opportunities are highly competitive, and only applicants who meet the following eligibility criteria will be considered:
- Commencing a CSU HDR program in 2021, or currently enrolled
- Enrolling/enrolled as a full-time student, or in exceptional circumstances, granted CSU approval for a part-time award in line with the CSU policy on AGRTP Scholarships*.
AGRTP-International financial aid positions will not be available to those who:
- Are enrolled concurrently in any other program, unless it is essential to the success of the HDR, or exceptional circumstances exist and are approved.
- Are receiving another Commonwealth-funded postgraduate research scholarship
CSU will rank scholarship applicants by academic merit according to specified criteria (see application Guide for further details).
*For applicants whose enrolment in a Higher Degree by Research is dependent on receipt of a scholarship, we recommend that you do not submit a separate application for admission until the outcome of the program round is announced.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: The mode of application is online.