The University of the Arts London is inviting applications for Grand Prix LVMH Scholarship at Central Saint Martins, for the 2021 academic year. Home, EU or International students are eligible to apply for this application .
The support will be assessed on the basis of financial need and academic merit and, is a contribution towards living costs and expenses.
User Review( vote)
University of the Arts London offers an extensive range of courses in Art, Design, Fashion, Communication and Performing Art. University’s graduates go on to work in and shape creative industries worldwide.
- Applications Deadline: September 14, 2018
- Course Level: award is available to study MA programme.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded to study Fashion Communication course at Central Saint Martins, University of the Arts London for the 2021 academic year.
- Scholarship Award: The Grand Prix LVMH Scholarship of £18,000 each.
- Nationality: Home, EU or International students are eligible to apply for this application .
- Number of Scholarships: One scholarship is available.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: Home, EU or International students are eligible to apply for this application .
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for The Grand Prix LVMH Scholarship students must be:
Accepted on the MA Fashion Communication course at Central Saint Martins, commencing January 2021.
English Language Requirements: All students need to show proof of their English language ability to enroll at University of the Arts London (UAL).
How to Apply: Applications must be made online. You will need to fill in an online application form In addition to the online application form; you will need to send the following supplementary material:
- For theory/ journalism based pathways, please provide an essay/written project of what you consider to be your best work for the Selection Panel to review and send via dropbox to scholarshipapplications-at-arts.ac.uk with an introductory page of no more than 500 words explaining your work, methodology and inspiration.
- For image based pathways, please provide an electronic portfolio sent via Dropbox to scholarshipapplications-at-arts.ac.uk containing 1 PDF document, which should be an example of what you consider to be your best work for the Selection Panel to review, and must include:
- Title page with your name and course title
- Introductory page of no more than 500 words explaining your work
- Up to 15 pages of images with each image numbered and clearly labelled and annotated as appropriate.
- A copy of your most up to date Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- A professional reference
- Household income evidence (please see online application form for more information)
- Evidence of financial hardship* (if applicable)
- Evidence of medical condition (where appropriate)