The University of Sydney is launching AHURI Postgraduate International Scholarships Top-up for the academic year 2023-2024.
The educational programme is designed for international and domestic students who already have earned an RTP or University of Sydney primary stipend scholarship. The applicants must be master’s by research degree students at the University of Sydney to be considered. This top-up scholarship winner can expect up to $7,000 annually for up to 3 years.
Amazing opportunity for international applicants in Australia
User Review( vote)
The University of Sydney, holding a heartfelt mission to make lives better by producing leaders of society, is a public research university, one of the top universities in Sydney, at that. It was established in 1850 and is the oldest and one of the country’s six sandstone universities, now ranking 41st in QS World University Rankings 2023.
Why choose to study at the University of Sydney? The University of Sydney believes in equipping its people with leadership qualities so they can serve their communities at every level and lead better lives as leaders of society. It is a very dynamic university that seeks new ideas and innovation with an intention to make a global impact.
Application Deadline: The closing date for scholarship applications is 10th March, 2023.
- University or Organization: University of Sydney
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: $7,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and Domestic
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: International and home country national students can both apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Master’s by Research degree programmes at the University of Sydney can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must hold an RTP or University of Sydney primary stipend scholarship.
- The applicants must be domestic or international students.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Admission applications must be directed on the university portal.Scholarshipapplication form must be emailed to Dr. Laruence Troy, Director USyd AHURI Research Centre [email protected].
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- English language results
- Academic transcripts
- Degree certificates (testamurs)
- Scholarship documentation
- Marriage/change of name certificate
- Admission Requirements: The students are required to have met the academic requirements, typically a relevant bachelor’s or master’s degree, as per the university’s requirements.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
The University of Sydney will present the selected candidates a scholarship valued at an annual stipend allowance of $7000 per annum for up to 1.75 years to 3 years of study.