To provide a financial boost to students wanting to help shape the future of New Zealand’s agricultural industry, Balance Agri Nutrients is proud to announce that it is launching the Balance Scholarships for the academic year 2023-2024.
The scholarship application must especially be made by New Zealander students who want to pursue further education in the field of agriculture. The students can apply for admission in a New Zealand University to be considered. 4 winners will be selected and be awarded a scholarship of $4,000 each.
User Review( votes)
Balance Agri Nutrients is a New Zealand farmer-owned co-operative organisation committed to farming more productively, profitably, and sustainably. Initially the core business was in fertiliser manufacturing, supply, sales, and advice but over time its has embraced the advances in agri-science and technology to lead the way in creating the best soil and feed on earth.
Balance Agri Nutrients is leading the way for New Zealand farmers while also supplies products to a range of industrial businesses. This non-profit organization is also complemented by its award-winning online farm systems software that allows its customers to capture and analyze a wealth of information for their farm so they can make the most informed management decisions for their business.
Application Deadline: The scholarship application is open.
- University or Organization: Balance Agri Nutrients
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Degree
- Award: $4,000
- Number of Awards: 4
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: New Zealand
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
- Eligible Countries: New Zealander students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for a degree-level study programme in any field related to agri-business or the primary sector in a New Zealand university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be New Zealanders of any age.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must first apply for their preferred university and relevant programme. Then, to apply for this scholarship they must visit the organisation’s website.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Motivation letter
- Personal Essay
- Academic transcripts
- Any other documents demanded by the respective university
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the requirements of the university they want to join.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
The successfully selected candidates will be awarded the Ballance scholarship, which is valued at $4000 each.