The Australian Institute of Music (AIM) is delighted to announce Excellence Scholarships for both Australian and international students. Excellence Scholarships up to $5000 per scholarship to be applied against the first year of full-time student tuition at either AIM campus.
AIM’s Excellence Scholarships recognize and reward prospective AIM students for previous achievements in music, the arts, and education.
User Review( votes)
The Australian Institute of Music (AIM) delivers innovative education for careers in the Australian music, entertainment & performing arts industries. At AIM, we provide a variety of scholarship options for our students and place a great deal of emphasis on identifying, recognizing and rewarding our high achievers. Currently, we are offering scholarships to our Sydney and Melbourne campuses for AIM future and current students. these endowments apply for both domestic and international students.
- Application Deadline: January 24, 2018
- Course Level: The studentships are available to pursue undergraduate or postgraduate programs.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded to learn any of the courses offered by the university.
- Award: Excellence Scholarships up to $5000 per scholarship to be applied against the first year of full-time student tuition at either AIM (Sydney or Melbourne) campus.
- Nationality: Domestic and International students
- Number of Awards: A number of National Excellence The studentships are still available for Study Period 1 2018.
- The award can be taken in Australia
Eligible Countries: Domestic and International students are eligible to apply for this application .
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this application you must meet the following requirements:
AIM National Excellence Scholarships – 2018
- Available for prospective Domestic (Australian citizen) only
- Applicants may only apply for the Excellence Scholarship after first submitting an application for enrolment into the undergraduate or postgraduate program at AIM.
AIM International Excellence Scholarships – 2018
- Available for prospective International students only
- Applicants may only apply for the Excellence Scholarship after first submitting an application for enrolment into the undergraduate or postgraduate program at AIM
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: The mode of application is online.