Undergraduate Scholarship in Aviation, Business Administration, Accounting, Architecture, Engineering or Finance for USA citizens at Universities in USA 2012
Study Subject(s):Aviation, Business Administration, Accounting, Architecture, Engineering or Finance
Scholarship Provider: AMAC
The award can be taken at: USA
User Review( votes)
• Interest and desire to pursue a career in the aviation/airport industry and seeking a degree in Aviation, Business Administration, Accounting, Architecture, Engineering or Finance. Applicant must be seeking a BS or BA.
• Admitted by an accredited school or university for the current school term in which you are applying for a scholarship.
• Demonstration of a cumulative 3.0 GPA.
• Demonstration of involvement in community activities and extracurricular activities.
• Applicants must be a U.S. Citizen
• A commitment to involvement in furthering the mission of the Airport Minority Advisory Council (“AMAC”) by participating in the AMAC Program.
Scholarship Open for International Students: No
Description: Awards are offered to Airport Minority Advisory Council (AMAC) members, their spouses, and their children. Scholarship recipients can be enrolled in any approved higher education institution pursuing aviation or non-aviation related degrees and must demonstrate a GPA of 2.5 or higher. All eligible applicants receive scholarships so long as funds are available. The Professional Development Committee grants three (3) $2,000 Awards each semester. Applicants for these endowments must provide a reference letter of endorsement by an active AMAC member in order to be considered.—The AMAC Aviation & Professional Development Committee grants three (3) $2,000 scholarships each year to a number of students who are enrolled in aviation related programs and have a grade point average 3.0 or higher. Students applying for the APD Scholarship must be at the grade level of sophomore or higher. Eligibility is unrelated to membership in AMAC.
How to Apply: Email, Post
application Deadline: July 24