Waiting for an opportunity to grasp a scholarship? Good News! Australian International School of Malaysia is offering a limited number of scholarships to deserving students.
The award is open for those high achieving candidates, who will enter Year 11 and continue to Year 12 at which time they will complete the Higher School Certificate.
Worthy opportunity for Malaysian students
User Review( votes)
Founded in 2000, the Australian International School, Malaysia is recognized by the Board of Studies and the curriculum leads to the Higher School Certificate (HSC) at Year 12. It delivers excellent education through exploration and Visible Learning.
Why at the Australian International School, Malaysia? At AISM, students can get opportunities for developing skills to prepare them for a career. They can build skills in research, analysis, writing, and presentation.
Application Deadline: July 31, 2019
- University or Organization: Australian International School
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Year 11 and Year 12
- Award: 100% fees for two years at AISM
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Limited numbers are available
- Nationality: Malaysian citizens
- The award can be taken in Malaysia
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from Malaysia
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Year 11 and Year 12
- Admissible Criteria: The grant will be are awarded on the strength of the student’s academic performance, co-curriculum involvement, communication skills and character. The applicant must age between 17 to 18 years, currently not enrolled at the Australian International School, Kuala Lumpur. Applicant must have to complete ‘O’ Level, IGCSE, IB MYP, SPM or equivalent examination this year 2019. The candidate will commence school in Year 11 in 2020.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Eligible candidates need to be enrolled in the Year 11 and Year 12 at AISM, Malaysia. After taking affirmation, aspirants can complete the award application form and send it to Australian International School Malaysia, 22, Jalan Anggerik, The Mines Resort City, 43300 Seri Kembangan, Selangor
- Supporting Documents: Must attach a copy of an up-to-date financial statement, copy of last two years of school reports, all other certificates of school activities and a copy of the birth certificate.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, seekers are required to hold the previous degree certificates with good academic grades.
- Language Requirement: You may be asked to provide proof of their written and spoken English language.
Benefits: The successful scholar will get 100% fees for two years at AISM worth more than RM180, 000.