The Australian International School Malaysia is pleased to announce the availability of Partial Scholarships for Malaysian students. These scholarships are available on the basis of merit.
The aim of the scholarships is to enable and encourage talented students.
User Review( votes)
Course Level: These scholarships are available for school students.
- Up to 50% discount on Admissions Fee and Tuition Fees for the entire duration of schooling at AISM from a year of entry
- Textbooks are provided by the School
Numbers of Scholarships: Not known
Scholarship can be taken in Malaysia
- Malaysians who are not currently enrolled at Australian International School, Kuala Lumpur aged 11 to 17 years, eligible for entry into Year 5 to Year 11.
Nationality: Malaysian applicants can apply for these scholarships.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have previous year degree.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply by post.
- A copy of the last two years of School Reports, School Certificates and SPM Forecast (if available) of the Applicant must be included with the Application Form.
- Copy of student, father and mother/guardian Identity Card or Passport, both sides are required
- Copy of student’s birth certificate
- One recent colour passport size photograph of the student, father and mother/guardian
Application Deadline: Closed