With the motive to offset the financial burden of the university, Akita International University is providing the AIU Ambassador Scholarships for deserving applicants.
The funding programme attracts candidates who will commence a full-time undergraduate study at this university for the academic year 2021-2022.
Worthy offer for applicants.
User Review( votes)
Akita International University is a public university located in Akita City, Akita Prefecture, Japan. Established in 2004 and modeled on American liberal arts colleges, AIU is one of the few universities in Japan offering all of its courses in English. It has currently 185 partner institutions from all over the world.
Why study at Akita International University? With its innovative international liberal arts educational philosophy, Akita International University aspires to prepare students to be leaders in a global society. International Liberal Arts education at AIU enables students to acquire a broad scope of knowledge and sharpens their analytical thinking skills.
Application Deadline: Applications will open on Monday, October 25, 2021, and closed on November 4, 2021.
- University or Organization: Akita International University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Up to 50,000 JPY
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Japan
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Students participating in an academic conference that is deemed beneficial for the university or the students themselves.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Aspirants must have to download the application form for the undergraduate degree and submit it to Admissions Office Akita International University Yuwa, Akita-city 010-1292 Japan TEL +81-18-886-5931 FAX +81-18-886-5910 E-mail: [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: Submit a statement of purpose, diploma, and transcripts, letters of recommendation.
- Admission Requirements: Completed or expected to complete a 12-year curriculum at an accredited school by March 31, 2022, or possesses an equivalent of the above-mentioned education which is recognized by the Japanese Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology.
- Completed a standard education curriculum in less than 12 years at an overseas institution and have completed or will complete a curriculum at a preparatory education institution designated by MEXT or at an educational center designated by MEXT by March 31st, 2022
- Language Requirement: Applicants are required to submit an official document that proves the medium of instruction is English.
Akita International University will provide the award amount up to 50,000 JPY for students in Japan.