Ministry of Education is proud to announce the Huayna Enrichment international awards in Taiwan. The grant is available for the academic year 2022-2023.
The grant is exclusively offered to overseas students or nationals of ROC towards any short or long-term study in Taiwan at any institute of education. Students above 18 years old are eligible for this application and will receive the award as a monthly stipend.
Amazing opportunity for students.
User Review( votes)
The Ministry of Education in Taiwan is a government institutional body responsible for incorporating educational policies and managing public schools. It also initiates various useful scholarships and provides useful resources to international entrants and local students.
Why choose to study in Taiwan? Taiwan has a competitive level of education, a convenient and efficient healthcare system, low crime rates, and economic freedom. Education in Taiwan is high quality and follows a globally adaptive curriculum. It also has a rich cultural environment and future job prospects. The school facilities in Taiwan are also top-notch.
Application Deadline: The last date to submit the entries to participate in the following grant is 31st December 2022.
- University or Organization: Ministry of Education Taiwan
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Award: 25,000 NTD
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Taiwan.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities except Mainland China, Hong Kong, and Macao
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicants can undertake any short or long-term undergraduate or graduate programme in an institute in Taiwan.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have shown excellent academic performance, and are of good moral character.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants need to apply to any university in Taiwan through their respective application processes or through the MOE website. The candidates must submit the following documents to their local embassies to apply for the opportunity .
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- An application form (provided by local embassies
- A photocopy of his/her passport or any other documents that can verify the nationality of the applicant
- A photocopy of the certificate of the highest credential and transcript
- A photocopy of the applications to the Mandarin Language Centre
- Other documents required by local embassies or missions
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must be international students above the age of 18, who possess a high school diploma or higher.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOCFL – Level 3
The international applicants selected for this application will receive an amount of 25,000 NTD as a monthly stipend per month throughout their study duration in Taiwan.