Are you searching for Drexel University’s scholarship? If yes, then you will please to know that the Drexel University is inviting applications for the AJ Drexel funding for domestic and international program.
The grant is awarded for pursuing an undergraduate program at the university. The aim of the undergraduate scholarship is to enable and encourage academically able students.
Valuable chance to study at Drexel University.
User Review( votes)
Drexel is a comprehensive research university committed to the integration of advanced technology into academics and research, experiential learning through cooperative education, and the utilization of Drexel’s Philadelphia location.
Why at Drexel University- Drexel is a comprehensive global research university which is ranked in the top 100 in the nation. Drexel has committed to be the most individually affiliated university in the country, which is integrated into every aspect of community involvement services and academics.
Application deadline: November 1
- Students from all countries are eligible for the opportunity
- Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Freshman and full-time on-campus transfer applicants (the ACE program is ineligible); domestic and international applicants.
- The bursaries are renewable for future years of your undergraduate degree program for the terms you are registered for classes (a total of 12 academic class terms; The grant is not available during terms of co-op), provided that you maintain a 2.75 cumulative GPA and full-time status.
How to Apply:
- How to apply: To participate, the applicants need to take admission at this university, After taking admission pupils complete admission application must be on file. Applicants can apply through the online processor.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, there are no requirements to apply for this free study.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for the program, students are evaluated for the opportunity at the same time they are considered for admission.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have sufficient knowledge of the language of instruction of the host university.