The Rhodes University is offering the Masters Bursary in Financial Markets for South African students wishing to study full-time masters in Financial Markets across South Africa.
The Rhodes University is a public research university located in Grahamstown in the Eastern Cape Province of South Africa. Established in 1904, Rhodes University is the province’s oldest university, and it is the fifth or sixth oldest South African university in continuous operation, being preceded by the University of the Free State.
Great opportunity for applicants
User Review( votes)
Application Deadline: Application closed
Course Level: Bursary is available for pursuing master’s programme.
Study Subject: Bursary is awarded in Financial Markets in the Department of Economics at Rhodes University
Scholarship Award: R15 000 towards the costs of tuition and other university expenses.
Number of Scholarships: Not Known
Scholarship can be taken in South Africa
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: South African students are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: South African students wishing to do full-time Master in Financial Markets in the Department of Economics at Rhodes University in 2019.
How to Apply:
- Covering motivation letter (short not longer than one page) indicating career plans, the need for financial assistance etc.
- Completion of the application form.
- Proof of payslips etc. needed as per application form (affidavit if not employed).
- Copy of id document.
- Full academic transcripts (course records).