If you want to accomplish the undergraduate degree in the US, then you can apply for the Akron Guarantee Scholarship provided by the University of Akron.
The University of Akron is a public research university in Akron, Ohio. The university is part of the University System of Ohio and it focuses on industries such as polymers, advanced materials, and engineering.
Why study at the University of Akron? They bring together diverse disciplines that provide aspirants with life-long skills, internships, and co-ops, opportunities for academic research, education abroad, on-campus student employment.
Application Deadline: March 26, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Akron
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $1,000 to $7,500 per academic year
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open for all over the globe
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Bachelors degree in any subject area
- Eligibility Criteria: Students with a high school GPA of 3.00 or higher AND an ACT score of 20 or SAT score between 1020-1050 or higher may qualify for the award.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For being enlisted in the program, you are obliged to enrol in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university. After that, you will be automatically considered for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: Provide your official transcripts of the previous school attended and copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, you must have a previous degree certificate.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must provide proof of English proficiency by meeting the minimum score from one of the following acceptable tests:
- TOEFL iBT:71
- IELTS: 6.0
- Duolingo English Test (DET):95
- CAE (Cambridge English: Advanced):169
- PTE: 48
- GTEC CBT/GTEC :1126/1135
- Akron Guarantee Scholarships program will provide the award ranging from $1,000 to $7,500 per academic year
- In total, the scholarship ranges from $8,000 to $34,000 over four years.