Music Authority Inc is inviting students from all over the world to apply for the Annual Music Lovers funding for the academic year 2020/21.
The award is open to all applicants must be enrolled or due to be enrolled as a full-time student at an accredited US college or university for the semester.
Nice chance to study in the United States.
User Review( votes)
Music Authority Inc offers school band rental programs for the upcoming academic year. The mission of the Music Authority is simple for musicians to provide a community where they can learn, shop, network, serve for their instruments and be successful.
Why should apply for music program? It is an opportunity for students to improve their reading skills, their sense of time, how to play with others, and increase their overall musical awareness.
Application Deadline: April 1, 2020
- Organization: Music Authority Inc
- Course Level: Music program
- Award: $1,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Domestic & International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Domestic, international, and undocumented students may apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Pursue degree program in the field of Music
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- All applicants must be enrolled, or due to be enrolled, as a full-time student at an accredited US college or university for the semester that they are applying to receive the program.
- Students attending online universities are welcome to apply.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Please complete the form with the following information to apply: MusicAuthority’s Annual Music Lovers Scholarship. Full Name, Email Address, Brief Biography, College or University Name, College or University Mailing Address, Proof of Enrollment – Transcripts, tuition receipt, or acceptance letter will be accepted. Please submit as .jpeg, .pdf, or .doc, an essay answering the above questions. Please submit as .pdf or .doc and confirmation and acceptance of terms and conditions.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants need to submit all required documents which are given below: Please write a 1200-1500 word essay answering the following questions:
- How has music influenced your life, passions, ambitions?
- How is music a part of your education?
- What is your favourite type of music or musician to listen to while studying?
Please write a brief biography (300-500 words) that will be posted on our site if you are selected as the winner.
Please submit proof of enrollment or an acceptance letter in an accredited university. We will accept a recent transcript, acceptance letter, or tuition bill.
- Admission Requirements: For admission, applicants are not required to have a minimum GPA.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you will have to provide a recognized English language test or qualification.
The successful scholars will receive an award amount of $1,000. Funds are to be applied to qualified college expenses (including tuition, fees, books, and on-campus room and board) for the current academic year.