Are you thinking to pursue your master’s degree in the UK? If so, here is an amazing offer to apply for the V P Kanitkar Memorial Scholarships funded by the SOAS University of London.
Beneficial offer for international students to get fund for postgraduate study in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1916, The SOAS Centre for the study of Japanese religions exists to promote the academic study of Japanese religions. It leads the development of online and distance learning postgraduate programmes in finance, management, public policy, development and diplomacy.
Why at SOAS, University of London? While studying at the university, students have many options to reach their educational goal. Here students will find modules embedded within their programs that will expand their skills beyond their subject knowledge for their future career.
Application Deadline: April 2, 2020
- University: SOAS University of London
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters programme
- Award: Tuition fee
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards:
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: UK/EU and overseas applicants can join this program.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: A taught masters in Religious Studies with Reference to Hinduism. The full-time MA History, MA Religion in Global Politics, MA Religions of Asia and Africa and MA Traditions of Yoga and Meditation and MA South Asian Area Studies.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must possess or expect to be awarded a First Class Honours Degree or equivalent. Students with a non-UK degree to be adjudged in the top rank by their referees and transcript.
- Applicants must have an offer of admission to pursue one of the full-time eligible taught master’s programmes.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you are interested in this studentship then you must have to submit an online application for admission in the master’s degree at SOAS. By taking a confirmation for admission, students can submit an online application form for this award.
- Supporting Documents: A complete application for admission includes transcripts, an explanation of the grading system for any degrees obtained outside of the UK, two references, CV, research proposal. These documents must be submitted with your application.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must possess or expect to be awarded a First Class Honours Degree or equivalent.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must meet the English language condition of their offer of admission to study at SOAS as soon as possible but no later than 1 June 2020. If your offer is conditional on English, please arrange your English test and ensure you meet the English requirements as soon as possible.
Each scholarship covers the cost of tuition fees and provides maintenance.