Al Alfi Foundation Sustainable Development Fellowship is available for Egyptian students at the American University in Cairo. This fellowship is offered for pursuing a master’s degree in sustainable development.
Al Alfi Foundation Sustainable Development Fellowship is jointly offered by the Al Alfi Foundation and AUC, represented by the Center for Sustainable Development. The program is designed to identify and prepare future leaders who are Egyptian nationals and who have strong knowledge and skills in science, engineering, business, policy, and social sciences.
Golden chance to get admission at American University in Cairo.
User Review( votes)
Application Deadline: Students must submit applications by April 15 for the fall semester, October 15 for the spring semester.
- Course Level: Fellowship is available for pursuing the master’s programme.
- Study Subject: Fellowship is awarded for master in science in sustainable development.
- Scholarship can be taken in Egypt
- Nationality: Egyptian citizens can apply for this fellowship.
- Egyptian nationals
- Candidates must have a background in science, engineering, policy, business or social sciences
- For new graduate degree-seeking students; satisfy AUC graduate admissions requirements
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum overall grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale, or equivalent.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants have to apply for admission at the university. After taking confirmation, you can access the online application form.
- Supporting Material: The required components for a complete application packet are as follows:-
- Provide a written statement that outlines their research and/or professional experience, as well as their future career goals
- Financial need
- An updated CV that must include work experience and educational background.
- Official transcript(s) from all higher education institutions attended, with proof of degree completion.
- Two letters of recommendation. Ph.D. applicants are required to submit three letters of recommendation.
- Clear copy of both sides of the National ID.
- Clear copy of the electronic birth certificate.
- English Language Requirement:
- Non-native speakers of English are required to present valid TOEFL iBT or IELTS test results, achieving the minimum cut-off scores required by the University.
- English exemption is determined by the Office of Graduate Admissions upon evaluation of the complete graduate applications and credentials.
The fellowship covers:
- Tuition fees, for a maximum of nine credits per semester
- Student services and activities fees
- Cost of books