University College London is now accepting applications for Denys Holland scholarship for the academic year 2020-21. The scholarship is available for pursuing an undergraduate degree program at University College London.
This scholarship aims to support undergraduate students who without its support, would be unable to secure the funding required to study at UCL.
Excellent opportunity to study at UCL.
User Review( votes)
UCL was founded in 1826 to open up higher education in England to those who had been excluded from it – becoming the first university in England to admit women students on equal terms with men in 1878. UCL is the top-rated university in the UK for research strength.
- Course Level: Scholarship is available for pursuing an undergraduate degree program at University College London.
- Study Subject: Scholarship is offered over different departments across the university, all offering a diverse range of courses.
- Scholarship Award: £9,000 (per year for three years)
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
- hold a valid UCL Student Number
- hold a valid UCAS Personal ID
- hold an offer of admission to UCL for full-time undergraduate study commencing in
September 2020, in any department
- be in financial need
- be able to demonstrate that they have broad interests and intend to be actively involved in and contribute to the life of the university.
Nationality: UK, EU, Overseas.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants have to apply for the admission at UCL and after taking admission, you can download the application form and submit it to [email protected]
- Entrance Requirement: UCL accepts A levels or International Baccalaureate (IB) for direct entry to undergraduate programmes.
- English Language Requirements: If applicants first language is not English they must be able to provide recent evidence that their spoken and written command of the English language is adequate for the programmes for which they have applied. These requirements are different for each degree and can be found in the entry requirements section of each degree page.
Benefits: The scholarship is worth £9,000 per year for three years, subject to satisfactory academic progress.
Application Deadline: July 3, 2020