To make your higher education affordable, the Dar Al-Hekma University is providing the Al-Elm Scholarship for the academic year 2020-21.
The program is open for domestic students who want to apply for the undergraduate degree program at the university in Saudi Arabia.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1999, the Dar Al-Hekma University is a private, non-profit institution of higher education for women in Saudi Arabia. It offers various degree-level programs for students.
Why at the Dar Al-Hekma University? The university provides the best educational environment for students. They provide the best career opportunities for the career destination.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Dar Al-Hekma University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: 32% discount on tuition fees
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic
- The award can be taken in Saudi Arabia
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open from Saudi Arabia.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- a Qudurat test score not less than 65%
- evidence of the financial need
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For grasping the opportunity, applicants have to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Attach a copy of the General Secondary Education Certificate or its equivalent approved by the Saudi Ministry of Higher Education (with the original for verification), original certificate is required after admission, a copy of the Qudurat test score, four recent passport-size colour photographs with hair covered, photocopy of the I.D. card, photocopy of the passport and a complete health record signed and stamped by a medical doctor.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a high school score equivalent to 85% for all nationalities.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must prove her English language through Institutional Testing Program TOEFL ITP at Dar Al-Hekma, or its equivalent Internet-based Test (iBT) or the Academic International English Language Testing System (IELTS).
Benefits: The Dar Al-Hekma University provides 32% discount on regular University fees for students.