Highly talented candidates are inviting to apply for the India masters programme. The funding program is offered by the Ulster University for the session 2020/21.
This educational award is specially designed for Indian students and has the motive to support their master’s studies at Ulster University.
User Review( votes)
The Ulster University was established as Magee College in 1865, Magee University in 1953 and New University of Ulster in 1969. It has four campuses provides a wide range of undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
Why at Ulster University? At this university, students will have a wide range of job opportunities and gain skills they need to carve out their careers. The university is preparing students for tomorrow’s world today.
Application Deadline: June 12, 2020.
- University: Ulster University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: £14,480
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 2
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from India
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded for master’s course in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- You must have an offer to study a postgraduate degree at Ulster University starting September 2020.
- You must hold an offer for a full-time Masters delivered on one of our campuses in Northern Ireland (Belfast, Jordanstown, Coleraine or Magee), commencing in September 2020 and meet any academic and/or English language conditions as stated in your offer letter.
- You must clearly state in your personal statement the reasons for selecting to study your chosen course at Ulster University.
- You must be classified as an international student for fees purposes and hold a valid passport from India.
- You must be entirely self-funded.
- You must be willing to act as a student ambassador for various activities during the academic year.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the award, you need to apply for the master’s degree from a recognized university. Thereafter, you can apply for the India Postgraduate Scholarship form.
- Supporting Documents: No additional documents would be asked by the university but there is a possibility of asking at the time of admission.
- Admission Requirements: The minimum requirement for this program is an undergraduate degree.
- Language Requirement: All participants are advised to demonstrate the English language ability and satisfy the requirements of the English language.
The university will distribute award amount in the following manner:
- 2 x £4,500 scholarships towards your tuition fee.
- 2020/21 Masters taught (one year) tuition fee is £14,480