The University of Exeter is providing a fantastic funding scheme called Al-Qasimi Masters Excellence Scholarship to help students fund their studies in the UK. This award will be awarded based on academic excellence.
The grant is available for talented international students undertaking MA or MRes in Middle East Studies at the University of Exeter for a place starting in September 2020.
By merging two amazing education centres named Exeter School of Art and Exeter School of Science, University of Exeter was established in 1955. The university enjoys a reputation for excellence in outstanding teaching, research and graduate employability prospects.
Why at the University of Exeter? The institution is consistently included among the world’s finest universities in global rankings. At the university, there are varies of remunerative courses designed to enhance the learning experience.
Application Deadline: June 21, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Exeter
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master
- Award: £15,300 maintenance + full fees
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: MA in Middle East Studies or MRes in Middle East Studies
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Must be international students.
- Must have submitted an application for either the MA Middle East Studies or MRes Middle East Studies at the University of Exeter for a place starting in September 2020.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you have been admitted in an applicable program at the university, then you will be eligible to apply for this application . All candidates are required to fill out an online application form to book their place in this program.
- Supporting Documents: Personal statement of approximately 750 words detailing why you should be given this award, written academic work (maximum 3,000 words), a letter of reference supporting your academic ability, a copy of your CV, transcript detailing grades and content from your previous qualification.
- Admission Requirements: To be enlisted for any master program at the university, you must have obtained or expect to obtain a first degree equivalent to at least a UK 2:1 Honours degree.
- Language Requirement: To get an entry in this program, you must be sufficiently proficient in the English language. You can provide the following certificates to prove your proficiency: IELTS – 6.5, no modules less than 5.5 and 6.0 in writing. PTE – 58 overall, 51 in all communicative skills.
Benefits: The scholarship will cover the full tuition fee, and provide a living allowance worth £15,300.