The Technical University of Denmark is dispensing a marvellous opportunity through its PhD International funding for the academic year 2021-2022. The grant is available for students from all around the globe.
The program is funded by Independent Research Fund Denmark and will be carried out in collaboration with Danish metal forming industry.
Amazing opportunity for international students.
User Review( vote)
Established in 1829, Technical University of Denmark is a leading technical university ranked among Europe’s leading engineering institutions. It is globally recognized for the excellence of its research, education, innovation, and scientific advice
Why at the Technical University of Denmark? The university offers a range of academy profession program opportunities for the students. At DTU, aspirants will get chances to investigate a lot of science and its miracles with the full support of excellent teachers.
Application Deadline: June 26, 2020
- University or Organization: Technical University of Denmark
- Department: Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Salary
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Denmark
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree program in Micro Forming Tribology for Robust Production.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Candidates should have a two-year master’s degree (120 ECTS points) or a similar degree with an academic level equivalent to a two-year master’s degree.
- Preferably, the master’s degree should be within mechanical engineering and include good knowledge about manufacturing methods. Experience with experimental work and/or numerical simulations is also appreciated.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: All applications must be submitted as one PDF file containing all materials to be given consideration. To apply for the opportunity , candidates must complete and submit an online application.
- Supporting Documents: All applications must include a cover letter, curriculum vitae, grade transcripts, and BSc/MSc diploma and Excel sheet with translation of grades to the Danish grading system (see guidelines and Excel spreadsheet here).
- Admission Requirements: Candidates will be selected on the basis of the previous year degree.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency.
The Technical University of Denmark will offer a rewarding and challenging job in an international environment. The appointment will be based on the collective agreement with the Danish Confederation of Professional Associations. The allowance will be agreed upon with the relevant union. The period of employment is 3 years.