The Eastwest Strategic Trends Research Forum (ESTR-Forum) of the Faculty of Society and Design at Bond University is offering two Alan Chan HDR PhD Scholarships to high-achieving candidates.
The purpose of the programme is to support international students who want to pursue PhD studies for the academic session 2022/2023.
Nice chance to get financial assistance in Australia.
User Review( votes)
Ranked 20th in the Times Higher Education among the best small universities in the world, Bond University is Australia’s first private, not-for-profit university that seeks to be recognized internationally as a leading independent university.
Why choose to study at Bond University? At BU, students have the chance to develop professionally and further their skill sets. Graduates receive an excellent education from the institution that will position them as leaders in their industry.
Application Deadline: Applications close on 31 August 2022.
- University or Organization: Bond University
- Department: Faculty of Society and Design
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: $AU 28,854 living stipend per annum and a full fee waiver
- Number of Awards: Two
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International candidates
- The award can be taken in Australia.
- Eligible Countries: All international and domestic students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree program available in the following areas of interest in intercultural studies and International Relations:
- Diplomacy in a diversely-informed world
- Intercultural investigation of concepts and strategies of Peacebuilding
- Global perspectives for integrated sustainability
- The evolving role of the United Nations in 21st-century security problems
- Indigenous insights informing Australian diversity in the Indo-Pacific region
- The arising International Relations from the standpoint of Eastern philosophies: such as Confucian, Daoist, and Buddhist
- The International Relations of Space: Multilateralism vs Militarisation
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- You are a domestic student if you are an Australian citizen, a New Zealand citizen, or an Australian permanent visa holder.
- You are an international student, whether you are within or outside Australia, and you do not meet the domestic student criteria.
- Applicants must have a master’s degree from a recognized university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applications for admission can be submitted online via the university portal. Expressions of interest should be sent to [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Academic transcripts
- Resume / CV
- Proposed topic with a brief written statement (1 page describing your research project area)
- Admission Requirements: The successful applicant will need to meet all Bond University requirements for entry into the PhD program and achieve the milestones required by the University throughout their doctoral program.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores on the following English language proficiency tests:
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS): Academic
- Test of English as a Foreign Language internet-Based Test (TOEFL iBT)
- C1 Advanced
- Pearson Test of English Academic (PTE)
The selected candidates will be provided a $AU 28,854 living stipend per annum and a full fee waiver for a three-years by Bond University.